Magazine cover 2

This was another option for my front cover page which I really enjoy. Again here, I thought the only problem with this cover was the colour scheme. This is because the background of this photograph is the same colour as part of 'Hallies' top-therefore it clashes. Another thing I struggled to change here was the colour of the small flower symbols which resembled a Chinese camellia flower. I attempted to change the colour of the flower to white as well as black and grey but the shape of the flower became slightly lost-which is another reason why I have decided against using this as my cover. The layout of this cover is very minimalistic, which isn't necessarily a negative but I feel as if this cover does not provide enough information in order for it to catch my audiences' eye and inform them enough. However, I love the 'Headstock' logo I have created against the white background and this is something I wish to keep for my final cover. I believe the hidden symbol of a guitars headstock within the name really makes the title unique.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note to the examiner

Analysis of institution that would publish my magazine

Original double page spread (draft)